Partners use Cantab for many reasons, including:
- Personal service with a Cantab Client Director and meetings in Slaughter and May offices;
- Cantab’s track record of good advice over thirty years;
- Assets under management have grown at an annual average rate of 20% over the last four years;
- Cantab’s investment portfolio performance places it in the top quartile of the ARC Private Client rankings over the last ten years;
- Cantab is independent, providing unbiased and unrestricted advice for a client based upon a comprehensive and fair analysis of the whole of the marketplace and all of the relevant tax wrappers;
- Cantab creates portfolios for Partners that meet with Slaughter and May compliance requirements;
- Competitive fees.